Background Check Instructions
ALL VOLUNTEERS 18 YEARS AND OLDER WHO WILL WORK WITH STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE A BACKGROUND CHECK.
The background check portal works best on a desktop or laptop. A fee of $30.00 will be charged for each background check. In some instances, mandatory court costs associated with certain counties may be incurred.
1. Click on the Background Check link on the Join the Movement page .
2. Review text on the Welcome Page and enter the password: noggineducation. Click “Agree and Consent”.
3. Enter personal information. All fields marked with an “*” are required.
4. Click “Next”
5. Review all information to ensure its accuracy before proceeding. If you need to make any corrections you can click on the “Edit” link or the “Previous” button to return to the Personal Information page.
6. Click “Next” or “Complete” to process your search.
***Please Note the following***
If you quit without clicking Save, the system will not save your information. Your background check will not be run. You will need to start over from the beginning when you return.
If you click Save before you quit, you will be provided with a reference code to enter when you return to the site to pick up where you left off.
When returning to the site, on the Welcome Page click: “If you are returning to finish a previous search, then click here.”
Enter your last name and reference number to resume your previous search.